Assistant Professor Hui-Fen Chen
TEL: +886-7-3121101 ext. 7055
- National Tsing Hua University, Department of Chemistry, B. S. (2002)
- National Tsing Hua University, Department of Chemistry, Ph. D (2008)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, National Synchroton Radiation Reserch Center (2009-2011)
- Assistant Professor, Kaohsiung Medical University (2011-)
- Physical chemistry
- Quantun chemical calculations
1. “Ultraviolet and infrared spectra of electron-bombarded solid nitrogen and methane diluted in solid nitrogen”, Yu- Jong Wu*, Hui-Fen Chen, Shiang-Jiun Chuang and Tzu-Ping Huang, Astrophy. J., 768:83 (2013).
- “Theoretical Study of the Protonation of the One-Electron-Reduced Guanine−Cytosine Base Pair by Water”, Sodio C. N. Hsu, Tzu-Pin Wang, Chai-Lin Kao, Hui-Fen Chen, Po-Yu Yang, and Hsing-Yin Chen*, J. Phys. Chem. B, 117, 2096−2105 (2013).
- “Structure, stability, and vibrational fundamentals of low-lying isomers of C6H7+”, Hui-Fen Chen and Yu-Jong Wu*, Comput. Theoret. Chem. 1006, 100–104 (2013).
- "Absorption cross section of gaseous acetylene at 85 K in the wavelength range 110-155 nm", Bing-Ming Cheng, Hui-Fen Chen, Hsiao-Chi Lu, Hong-Kai Chen, M. S. Alam, Sheng-Lung Chou, and Meng-Yeh Lin, ApJS, 196, 3 (2011).
- A theoretical study of carbon chains of type CnF (n = 1-7) in neutral and ionic forms. Hui-Fen Chen* and Yu-Jong Wu, J. Theoret. Comput. Chem., 10, 789-8-2 (2011).
- "Vacuum Ultraviolet Photolysis of CH3F in Solid Neon: Infrared Spectra of HCF and CF+", Y-J Wu, H-F Chen, S-L Chou, M-Y Lin and B-M Cheng, Chem. Phys. Lett. 497, 12 (2010).
- "Photolysis of ethyne in solid neon and the synthesis of long-chain carbon clusters driven with VUV light", Y-J Wu, M-Y lin, S-L Chou, H-F Chen, H-C Lu, H-K Chen and B-M Cheng, Astrophy. J. 721, 856 (2010).
- "Absorption Cross section of molecular oxygen in the transition to state Em@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" coordsize="21600,21600"> v = 0 – X v = 0 at 38 K", H-C Lu, H-K Chen, H-F Chen, B-M Cheng, and J. F. Ogilvie, Astron. Astrophys., 520, A19 (2010).
- "Quantum chemical calculations on isomers of C5O", H-F Chen, S-L Chou, Y-J Wu, and B-M Cheng, J. Mol. Struct.: THEOCHEM 913, 58 (2009).
- "Formation and identification of interstellar molecule linear-C5H from photolysis of methane dispersed in solid neon", Y-J Wu, H-F Chen, C. Camacho, H. A. Witek, S-C Hsu, M-Y Lin, S-L Chou, J. F. Ogilvie, and B-M Cheng, Astrophy. J. 701, 8 (2009).
- "Distribution of Vibrational States of CO2 in the Reaction O(1D) + CO2 from Time-resolved Fourier-transform Infrared Emission Spectra", , H.-C. Chiang, H. Matsui, S. Tsuchiya, and Y.-P. Lee, J. Phys. Chem. A. 113, 3431 (2009).
- "Dynamics of Reactions O(1D) + C6H6 and C6D6", , C.-W. Liang, J. J. Lin, Y.-P. Lee, J. F. Ogilvie, Z. F. Xu, and M. C. Lin, J. Chem. Phys. 129, 174303 (2008).
- "Infrared absorption spectra of vinyl radicals isolated in solid Ne”, Y.-J. Wu, M.-Y. Lin, B.-M. Cheng, and Y.-P. Lee, J. Chem. Phys. 128, 204509 (2008).
- "Distribution of internal state of CO from O (1D) + CO determined with time-resolved Fourier-transform spectroscopy", and Y.-P. Lee, J. Phys. Chem. A. 110, 12096 (2006).
- "Molecular elimination in photolysis of o- and p-fluorotoluene at 193 nm: internal energy of HF determined with time-resolved Fourier-transform spectroscopy", S.-K. Yang, S.-Y. Liu, , and Y.-P. Lee, J. Chem. Phys. 123, 224304 (2005).
- "Isomers of OCS2: IR absorption spectra of OSCS and O(CS2) in solid Ar", W.-J. Lo, , P.-H. Chou, and Y.-P. Lee, J. Chem. Phys. 121, 12371 (2004).
- "Isomers of HSCO: IR absorption spectra of t-HSCO in solid Ar", W.-J. Lo, , Y.-J. Wu, and Y.-P. Lee, J. Chem. Phys. 120, 5717 (2004).