Account Consultant - Taiwan – ACS International
ACS International, Ltd. is a wholly owned division of the American Chemical Society. ACSI is comprised of staff that
serves the scientific community worldwide. Employees represent products and services provided by the American
Chemical Society and Chemical Abstracts Service (such as SciFinder and STN) to the world’s most important
scientific companies, organizations, government and academic institutions to promote research and discovery.
ACS International is currently seeking an Account Consultant based in Taiwan
This position is responsible for developing and implementing market strategies for Taiwan. This includes identifying
new customers and channels, building relationships with customers and potential customers, providing leadership to
agent groups, and overall representation of CAS products in the region including providing technical/product support
for the region.
The incumbent is responsible for maintaining and increasing revenues and sales penetration in the current and
potential markets. The incumbent is expected to assist with all aspects of further developing the efforts of CAS in
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Science. Advanced degree is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Sales, marketing and/or customer support experience.
- Experience with a publisher, software, and/or scientific area.
- Experience selling chemistry-related products and/or information/intellectual property preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with PC applications.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to build relationships and influence others.
- Strong written and spoken English and Mandarin.
To apply for a position, please submit your cover letter and CV to Taiwan@acsi.info